Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Made by Me, Inspired by Norton
Take a trip across Europe with Norton to meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the products you rely on every day. We’re sharing the passion, pride and commitment that goes into making Norton abrasives, the building blocks of your products and processes.
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Norton & Winter become one brand, one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- Norton Abrasives Launches New Gear PlatformNorton announces the introduction of a new platform for gear solutions, Norton Xtrimium. A range of sub-brands have been removed to streamline our product offering, making it easier for you to choose the right tool for your application.11/12/2017 News
- Innovative Solutions for Grinding Rolling Elements in BearingsIn this article, we look at how to choose the right abrasive for the machining of the rolling elements of a bearing to deliver optimal opportunities and long-lasting performance of the grinding tools.22/11/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper Multi - MaterialNorton Clipper Multi-material an ultra-thin cutting wheel for all your cutting needs!20/11/2017 Videos
- Norton Quantum 0.8mm - The Speed Cutting Challenge20 seconds...2 discs...who will cut the most?20/11/2017 Videos
- How to use the Norton Quantum 0.8mm cutting discBest practice for using the Norton Quantum 0.8mm cutting disc. Developed with premium NorZon heavy duty grain and a revolutionary patent-pending bond technology, the ultra-thin cutting-off wheels last longer than any other wheel.20/11/2017 Videos
- Norton Multi-MaterialNorton Multi-Material an ultra-thin cutting wheel for all your cutting needs! From car bonnets to PVC, Multi Material will cut it. The only cutting disc you’ll ever need.20/11/2017 Videos
- Norton ALUNorton Alu the wheel that will cut through aluminium and non-ferrous metals without clogging. It has been developed with a grain and bond system that counteracts loading and wheel glazing for fast, easy and free cutting action.20/11/2017 Videos
- Low-Cost Norton BDX Tungsten Carbide Burrs RangeThe new BDX carbide burr range comes in addition to our current range providing a solution for growing market demands in titanium, nickel, copper and copper alloys, steel and cast steel applications.18/10/2017 Expertise
- Made by Me, Inspired by Norton – Kolo, PolandTake a look behind the scenes of our largest European abrasives manufacturing plant in Koło, Poland, and meet the dedicated teams responsible for producing the Norton products you rely on every day.10/10/2017 Videos
- Made By Me, Inspired by Norton - Gerolzhofen, GermanyTake a look behind the scenes of our super abrasives plant in Gerolzhofen, Germany to meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the Norton products you rely on every day.10/10/2017 Videos
- Made by Me, Inspired by Norton - Eskisehir, TurkeyTake a look behind the scenes of our newest manufacturing plant for cutting-off and grinding wheels in Eskisehir, Turkey and meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the Norton products you rely on every day.10/10/2017 Videos
- Made by Me, Inspired by Norton - Corsico, ItalyTake a look behind the scenes of one of our bonded abrasive manufacturing plants in Corsico, Italy and meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the Norton products you rely on every day.10/10/2017 Videos