Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Norton & Winter become one brand, one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- AEON - High precision electroplated grinding wheelNorton Winter introduce AEON the latest innovation in electroplated grinding wheels for high precision applications in the automotive market.22/08/2017 Expertise
- Changing the spark plug and decompression valueHow to change the spark plug and decompression value on a Norton Clipper CP512/514.20/08/2017 Videos
- Changing the Carburettor on a Norton Clipper CP512/514How to change your carburettor on the Norton Clipper CP512/514.18/08/2017 Videos
- Norton Abrasives participates at EMO Hannover 2017Norton Abrasives participates at EMO Hannover 2017; the world's premier trade fair for the metalworking sector, from 18th to 23rd September 2017. Visit us in Hall 11, Stand 72!15/08/2017 Press Releases
- Norton Rapid Range used in lift manufacturingUK steel fabrication company use the Norton Rapid range of discs in the lift manufacturing process.04/08/2017 Expertise
- Norton Flap WheelsNorton Flap Wheels made up of premium aluminium oxide grain and flexible cloth backing, ideal for deburring and finishing the inside of holes and contours and providing excellent cut rate on low-pressure finishing operations.25/07/2017 Videos
- Norton Speedlok DiscsNorton Speedlok discs are made up on premium abrasives grains offering a fast cut and longer life ideal for light and medium pressure grinding.25/07/2017 Videos
- Float Glass Industries - Case StudyFloat Glass Industries are one of the UK’s largest, independent stockists of glass with a wide range of glass products available and with the new Edge Delete Pro have managed to achieve a perfect result on processing the EasyPro coating.10/07/2017 Expertise
- New Norton Premium Kraft PaperNorton offers a wide range of high quality masking paper (50g/m2), which is resistant to solvents making it ideal for covering body panels when painting.06/07/2017 Expertise
- New Norton Challenger Masking TapeNorton's new Challenger Masking Tape for oven baking painting operations up to 100oC in car body repair and other lacquering applications05/07/2017 Expertise
- Norton Quantum3 - The Tower ChallengeTHE TOWER CHALLENGE: ONE Tower...TWO discs...Which VIBRATES the most? Watch now and find out who the winner is…26/06/2017 Videos
- Finishing a Stainless Steel HandrailPaul Gray, Application Engineer for Saint-Gobain Abrasives demonstrates how to create a type 2 matte finish on a stainless steel hand rail with a Norton Rapid Prep Flap Disc,a Norton R929 ceramic belt and a Norton Rapid Prep belt in medium grade.23/06/2017 Videos