Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
The Complete Metal Fabrication Solution
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
- Analytical considerations of highly porous bond systemsNorton offers product lines, which have a very high and open porosity and therefore reduced interactions between the bond and the work piece. They enable a cool grinding process even at very high material removal rates.16/02/2017 Expertise
- Norton Sanding StarsNorton Sanding Stars are ideal for deburring & finishing difficult to access metal applications, irregular shaped components, holes, radii and grooves as small as 35mm as well as removing sharp edges.08/02/2017 Video
- How you can remove rust without damaging metalRemove rust without damaging the metal, with Norton Blaze Rapid Strip you can remove rust with ease without gouging or causing excessive stock removal.07/02/2017 Expertise
- Making a Land Rover log burner using Norton surface conditioning discsNorton Blaze Rapid Strip and Vortex Rapid Blend used in the process of making a Land Rover Defender log burner.26/01/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper: Reshaping the face of Construction in 2017See how Norton Clipper is reshaping face of construction in 2017 with brand investment in diamond blades, machines, cutting-off and grinding wheels and coated abrasives, with new product ranges, packaging, machine livery and catalogue design.18/01/2017 Expertise
- Stripping & Cleaning a VW Beetle using a Norton Blaze Rapid Strip DiscA Norton Blaze Rapid Strip disc, effectively stripped an entire 1974 VW Beetle of multiple layers of paint, rust and corrosion using only one disc.18/01/2017 Expertise
- TIGER DIAMOND BLADE - FAST & FIERCE CUTTINGIntroducing TIGER - POUND FOR POUND, THE FASTEST DIAMOND BLADE ON THE MARKET. Tiger is a fast cutting Diamond blade that has been specifically engineered for one purpose. Speed...26/08/2016 News
- The biggest breakthrough in diamond tool technologyInfiltrated High Density Technology (i-HDTM) the biggest breakthrough in diamond tool technology.11/05/2016 Expertise
- Reshaping the world of precision grindingNorton Vitrium3 a new generation, patent-pending bond technology, engineered for maximising performance and delivering cost savings in precision grinding.10/05/2016 Expertise