Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Norton’s Ceramic Technology is formed of a unique ceramic structure ensuring a fast and immediate stripping process that will guarantee a time saving solution and ensuring quality. This is the complete guide for your body shop.
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
- Rapid Blend Disc Preps Miniature TrainsNorton Rapid Blend disc used to refine and finish steel to a very high shine, create a burr free appearance and a pre-paint finish on miniature trains.25/04/2017 Expertise
- Achieve a high gloss finish on stainless steel with Norton AbrasivesNorton Rapid Finish NEX 2-SF, Rapid Polish and Norton polishing paste bar, help to achieve the high gloss finish he was looking for.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Type 29 surface conditioning discsNorton expands there range of surface conditioning discs to Type 29, ideal for using when working on a 10-15 degree angle.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Norton NorBevelNorton NorBevel-6 and NorBevel-12 machines are a revolution in bevelling and rounding metal! The NorBevel concept has been designed for heavy-duty bevelling and radius work,bevelling up to a depth of 12 mm.07/04/2017 Video
- Norton Clipper Tile SawsNorton Clipper tile saws have been designed to cut all kinds and sizes of ceramic tiles and will offer you the best results when combined with a Norton Clipper diamond blade.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Preparing a car for paintNorton's step by step sanding guide brings the bodyshop an optimum system to deliver the best performance whilst reducing overall sanding time05/04/2017 Expertise
- Case Study - Turbine blade manufacturerIn 2016 Norton became the second supplier of high pressure performance grinding wheels. Norton provided their Norton QuantumX wheels to gain customer lab approved wheels as a backup abrasive for the high pressure performance grinding process.31/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper CST machinesThe Norton Clipper CST range is the missing link between long tile saws and powerful masonry saws. With its long cutting lengths and powerful motor, the CST range is the solution for the future of tile cutting.29/03/2017 Expertise
- Developing the Future through AbrasivesWith the growth in aircraft travel predicted to virtually double to 7.1 billion passengers over the next 20 years and the combination of a reduction in fuel prices, you have the perfect storm for demand in new aircraft and engines sector.24/03/2017 Expertise