Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Norton’s Ceramic Technology is formed of a unique ceramic structure ensuring a fast and immediate stripping process that will guarantee a time saving solution and ensuring quality. This is the complete guide for your body shop.
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Winter connects with Norton to become one brand...
one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- Finishing a Stainless Steel HandrailPaul Gray, Application Engineer for Saint-Gobain Abrasives demonstrates how to create a type 2 matte finish on a stainless steel hand rail with a Norton Rapid Prep Flap Disc, a Norton R929 ceramic belt and a Norton Rapid Prep belt in medium grade.29/11/2017 Video
- Innovative Solutions for Grinding Rolling Elements in BearingsIn this article, we look at how to choose the right abrasive for the machining of the rolling elements of a bearing to deliver optimal opportunities and long-lasting performance of the grinding tools.23/11/2017 Expertise
- Made by Me - Inspired by NortonTake a road trip across Europe with Norton to meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the products you rely on every day.20/10/2017 Expertise
- Low-Cost Norton BDX Tungsten Carbide Burrs RangeThe new BDX carbide burr range comes in addition to our current range providing a solution for growing market demands in titanium, nickel, copper and copper alloys, steel and cast steel applications.18/10/2017 Expertise
- AEON - High precision electroplated grinding wheelNorton Winter introduce AEON the latest innovation in electroplated grinding wheels for high precision applications in the automotive market.08/09/2017 Expertise
- Remove car surface contaminates with new Norton Clay ProductsNorton Clay products help to quickly and easily remove car surface contaminates from automotive exterior paintwork, polished metal, glass or clear optical plastic for a showroom finish.29/08/2017 Expertise
- Changing the spark plug and decompression valueHow to change the spark plug and decompression value on a Norton Clipper CP512/514.29/08/2017 Video
- Changing the Carburettor on a Norton Clipper CP512/514How to change your carburettor on the Norton Clipper CP512/51429/08/2017 Video
- Norton Abrasives participates at EMO Hannover 2017Norton Abrasives participates at EMO Hannover 2017; the world's premier trade fair for the metalworking sector, from 18th to 23rd September 2017. Visit us in Hall 11, Stand 72!15/08/2017 Press Releases
- Norton Speedlok DiscsNorton Speedlok discs are made up on premium abrasives grains offering a fast cut and longer life ideal for light and medium pressure grinding.31/07/2017 Video
- Norton Flap WheelsNorton Flap Wheels made up of premium aluminium oxide grain and flexible cloth backing, ideal for deburring and finishing the inside of holes and contours and providing excellent cut rate on low-pressure finishing operations.31/07/2017 Video
- Rapid Range Help To Create LiftsNorton Rapid range chosen for creating lifts17/07/2017 Expertise