Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Norton’s Ceramic Technology is formed of a unique ceramic structure ensuring a fast and immediate stripping process that will guarantee a time saving solution and ensuring quality. This is the complete guide for your body shop.
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
- Norton Speedlok DiscsNorton Speedlok discs are made up on premium abrasives grains offering a fast cut and longer life ideal for light and medium pressure grinding.07/31/2017 Video
- Norton Flap WheelsNorton Flap Wheels made up of premium aluminium oxide grain and flexible cloth backing, ideal for deburring and finishing the inside of holes and contours and providing excellent cut rate on low-pressure finishing operations.07/31/2017 Video
- Rapid Range Help To Create LiftsNorton Rapid range chosen for creating lifts07/17/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper’s CM42 Masonry Saw features on ITV’s Love Your GardenNorton Clipper CM42 Masonry Saw is used in ITV's Love Your Garden07/17/2017 Expertise
- Be first to see the new Norton Abrasives corporate videoA glimpse into what Norton Abrasives represents; the infinite ways in which we touch people’s lives across the globe, and of how our commitments together with those of our customers, are helping to reshape the world, every day.07/13/2017 Video
- Float Glass Industries - Case StudyFloat Glass Industries are one of the UK’s largest, independent stockists of glass with a wide range of glass products available and with the new Edge Delete Pro have managed to achieve a perfect result on processing the EasyPro coating.07/13/2017 Expertise
- Norton Quantum3 - The Tower ChallengeTHE TOWER CHALLENGE: ONE Tower...TWO discs...Which VIBRATES the most? Watch now and find out who the winner is…07/13/2017 Video
- New Norton Premium Kraft PaperNorton offers a wide range of high quality masking paper (50g/m2), which is resistant to solvents making it ideal for covering body panels when painting.07/06/2017 Expertise
- New Norton Challenger Masking TapeNorton's new Challenger Masking Tape for oven baking painting operations up to 100oC in car body repair and other lacquering applications.07/06/2017 Expertise
- Edge Delete Solutions for High Performance Solar Control GlassFind out how Norton Abrasives latest innovation Edge Delete Pro can help you in the process of edge deletion on high performance 'Low E'/Solar control.06/22/2017 Expertise
- Norton Quantum3 - Combo...The disc that can grind AND cut!Check out the newest addition to the Norton Quantum3 range, the Norton Quantum3 - Combo disc that can now CUT as well as GRIND.06/21/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper Celebrates 80 years!Take a trip down memory lane with Norton Clipper as we celebrate 80 years!06/19/2017 Video