Welcome to our site!The Norton brand delivers affordable innovation with the highest productivity. Let us help you find the right choices for your bottom lineMore information
Aerospace GrindingFrom machine tools to grinding wheels, materials, diagnostics, coolant and filtration, we have the products and expertise to keep you ahead of the latest technical innovations.Access our resources
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- Grinding Replaces Machining in Automotive ApplicationsTrends toward smaller pieces with higher form/finish tolerances have manufacturers considering grinding to remove metal in automotive parts manufacturing applications. Advances in abrasive grinding materials/processes make it work – cost effectively.06/22/2017 Expertise
- Sanding 101Whether you are a professional woodworker or just a weekend warrior, sanding is a necessary step in your process to get the perfect finish on your workpiece. Use the proper technique, and a few tips and tricks, to conquer your project like the pros.06/20/2017 Expertise
- Cleaner Air Solutions for Grinding OperationsThe demand for better part quality and lower cost per part has driven advances in grinding technology both in machine tool design and wheel performance. More aware than ever before of the need for a well-designed coolant strategy is recognized.06/08/2017 Expertise
- Norton Abrasives Presents: Reshaping your worldA glimpse into what Norton Abrasives represents; the infinite ways in which we touch people’s lives across the globe, and of how our commitments together with those of our customers, are helping to reshape the world, every day.06/02/2017 Video
- Grinding Versus Machining in Aerospace ApplicationsKnown for using materials that defy machining with conventional tools and processes, the aerospace industry is now turning to advanced grinding solutions to cost-effectively achieve the surface finishes and close tolerances they require.06/01/2017 Expertise
- How Contour Grinding Puts People Back on Their FeetThe quality of knee implants depends on the shape, accuracy, design, and finish of the model from the factory. Learn how contour grinding plays a critical role in creating a comfortable and effective implant.05/18/2017 Expertise
- A Guide to Refinishing Hardwood FloorsProperly refinishing a hardwood floor can keep it looking beautiful for years. Learn the step-by-step best practices for completing a high-quality refinishing job every time.05/18/2017 Expertise
- How to Improve Your Grinding Efficiency and ProfitabilityUsing a systems approach can improve your grinding efficiency/profitability by monitoring four major categories and tracking measurable parameters. Learn how to optimize your process to increase profitability and productivity.05/15/2017 Expertise
- How to Apply Water-Based Wood Floor FinishesUsing a water-based finish is easy with our step-by-step application guide. Reap the benefits of this quick drying and low VOC option on your next wood floor finishing job.05/11/2017 Expertise
- Safety Requirements for Using Abrasive Cup WheelsAbrasive cup wheels are a fast, convenient way of grinding and cutting, but like any cutting tool, you must use caution and plan ahead. Follow OSHA and ANSI safety standards – do the job the right way and prevent costly accidents.05/11/2017 Expertise
- “Mount Up” and “Mount Down” Arrows on Large Diameter Grinding WheelsIn precision wheels the “Mount Up” arrow ensures that abrasive material is removed from the heavy side of the wheel, improving dynamic balance and reducing overall machine vibration. Mounting the arrow the wrong direction can worsen dynamic balance.05/05/2017 Expertise
- Norton ClipperNorton Clipper combines the rich history of Clipper into the Norton family, bringing abrasives, diamond blades, and light equipment to the construction market.05/01/2017 Expertise
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.