Welcome to our site!The Norton brand delivers affordable innovation with the highest productivity. Let us help you find the right choices for your bottom line.More information
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil Multi-Air Cyclonic DiscsSee the New Norton Blaze A995 DiscsMore information
Norton ProSandThe Next-Generation Line of 3X Sandpaper.More information
Norton Red HeatUnleash the Heat with Norton Red Heat discs & beltsMore information
Norton Rapid FinishSee the new Norton Rapid Finish General Purpose Convolute WheelsMore information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- Tips for Off-hand Abrasive Belt Grinding SafetyWhile accidents are, by definition, not planned, the safety of your shop is in your hands. Norton abrasive belts have an excellent safety record. However, as with any power tools, you do have to be careful when you're working with them.20/04/2017 Expertise
- Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives join Refinish Solutions GroupSaint-Gobain Abrasives to bring Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives to the Refinish Solutions Group19/04/2017 Press Releases
- Thrufeed Centerless OD Grinding: Parameters and TroubleshootingOn many work parts, the outside diameter (OD) needs to be highly accurate for OD size, roundness, high and low frequency lobe patterns and taper. Thrufeed centerless OD grinding can achieve precise part quality at an economical processing cost.11/04/2017 Expertise
- Change Hardwood Floor Color Without Sanding With EasyWhey!Learn how Norton | Vermont Natural Coatings EasyWhey Floor Color & Clear Bonding Coat puts color in your hardwood floors, without sanding!28/03/2017 Video
- Saint-Gobain Supports Collision Industry Foundation Gala FundraiserThe Collision Industry Foundation (CIF) held its 7th annual Gala Fundraiser in support of collision repair professionals who have lost their livelihoods from a natural disaster or other catastrophe. The gala raised approximately $50,000.20/02/2017 News
- Introducing New Norton Blaze R920 Ceramic Alumina Flap WheelsNew Norton Blaze R920 Flap Wheels are ideal for aggressive grinding and precision finishing, blending, deburring, cleaning, and producing uniform finishes on hard-to-grind materials including super alloys, stainless steel, and cobalt.26/01/2017 News
- Primary Sponsors cheer as USA Luge Team MedalsNorton | Saint-Gobain employees were there to cheer on the USA Luge Team and watched as they won three medals at their home track in Lake Placid, NY.09/12/2016 News
- Women’s Network Steering Committee MeetsThe Saint-Gobain Women’s Network Steering Committee held its annual meeting at the Saint-Gobain Abrasives facility in Stephenville, Texas.09/12/2016 News
- Stephenville CaresThe Saint-Gobain Abrasives Customer Service, Planning and Pricing teams in Stephenville, Texas, recently collected food for a local food bank to give back to the community.09/12/2016 News
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.