Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- Saint-Gobain Recognized on 2018 Corporate Equality IndexNorton | Saint-Gobain Abrasives' Parent Company, Saint-Gobain, Recognized on Human Rights Campaign’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index11/09/2017 Press Releases
- Norton Quantum3Face the facts – the unprecedented design of the all-new Norton Quantum3 grinding and combo wheels deliver high operator comfort with faster cut, less grinding time and less downtime for relentless cutting action.11/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton RapidPrep XHD Abrasive DiscsNorton RapidPrep XHD discs reduce application steps for weld blending and grinding to a single step. Learn how these discs can shorten time on the job and improve quality.11/02/2017 Expertise
- Grinding Wheels: Self-sharpening Quality ExplainedWheel chemistry, grinding forces, and external factors help to clarify the statement - grinding wheels are self-sharpening over time. It seems contradictory as dressing is required after certain period of time to re-sharpen the wheel. We can explain.10/04/2017 Expertise
- Total Inventory Management (TIM)Total Inventory Management (TIM), your auto body shop productivity partner - exclusively offered by Refinished Solutions Group (RSG).09/07/2017 News
- Norton Products Now Available at Lowe’sNorton | Saint-Gobain is pleased to announce the launch of their new abrasive cutting and grinding point-of-purchase display in the Power Tools section of Lowe’s. The display includes Norton Thin Wheels, Diamond Blades, Flap Discs, and Wire Brushes.08/23/2017 News
- Bond Selection for Production GrindingProper grinding wheel selection is essential to ensure that the required part quality, production rate, and overall cost per part is achieved. The bonding type can play a key role in optimizing a grinding operation.07/20/2017 Expertise
- Pinch Grinding: The Invisible Work of the Finishing WheelNorton│Saint-Gobain Abrasives Inc. has developed improved solutions to ensure optimal feed rates at the highest parts per redress in the market for cutting tool blank preparation.07/12/2017 Expertise
- Drywall - A Guide to Drywall Finish LevelsTo properly finish drywall, you must first identify the right level of finish for the job, and this decision requires consideration of a variety of factors, including the location, layout, windows, lighting, and planned paint or wall treatment.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Painting - How to Prepare a House for Exterior PaintingSurface prep of a house’s exterior is vital both for health and safety reasons. It can also make the new paint job look good and last. Here are the basic exterior painting preparation steps to follow to provide the best finish.06/27/2017 Expertise
- Grinding Replaces Machining in Automotive ApplicationsTrends toward smaller pieces with higher form/finish tolerances have manufacturers considering grinding to remove metal in automotive parts manufacturing applications. Advances in abrasive grinding materials/processes make it work – cost effectively.06/22/2017 Expertise
- Sanding 101Whether you are a professional woodworker or just a weekend warrior, sanding is a necessary step in your process to get the perfect finish on your workpiece. Use the proper technique, and a few tips and tricks, to conquer your project like the pros.06/20/2017 Expertise
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.