Welcome to our site!The Norton brand delivers affordable innovation with the highest productivity. Let us help you find the right choices for your bottom line.More information
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil Multi-Air Cyclonic DiscsSee the New Norton Blaze A995 DiscsMore information
Norton ProSandThe Next-Generation Line of 3X Sandpaper.More information
Norton Red HeatUnleash the Heat with Norton Red Heat discs & beltsMore information
Norton Rapid FinishSee the new Norton Rapid Finish General Purpose Convolute WheelsMore information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- Primary Sponsors cheer as USA Luge Team MedalsNorton | Saint-Gobain employees were there to cheer on the USA Luge Team and watched as they won three medals at their home track in Lake Placid, NY.09/12/2016 News
- Women’s Network Steering Committee MeetsThe Saint-Gobain Women’s Network Steering Committee held its annual meeting at the Saint-Gobain Abrasives facility in Stephenville, Texas.09/12/2016 News
- Stephenville CaresThe Saint-Gobain Abrasives Customer Service, Planning and Pricing teams in Stephenville, Texas, recently collected food for a local food bank to give back to the community.09/12/2016 News
- Made By Me - Plattsville, ON FacilityThe people behind the scenes of Norton Abrasives at our Plattsville, Ontario, Canada facility. Made by Me. Inspired by Norton.16/11/2016 Video
- Norton Made by Me - Watervliet, NY FacilityThe people behind the scenes of Norton Abrasives at our Watervliet, NY facility. Made by Me. Inspired by Norton.16/11/2016 Video
- Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil Paper DiscsNorton Blaze A995 No-Fil Paper Discs start with the finest design essentials of the ultra-premium ceramic grain, proprietary high-strength backing and prevailing anti-clog coating. Learn more about our latest innovation in sanding.07/11/2016 Expertise
- Evaluating Wide Sanding BeltsFDMC Article on Evaluating Wide Sanding Belts | First Published September 16, 201613/10/2016 Expertise
- New Lightweight Norton CarbonForce Vitrified cBN WheelsNews Release for Lightweight Norton CarbonForce Vitrified cBN Wheels12/10/2016 Press Releases
- Maximizing Wide Belt Performance in FDMCConsidering an evaluation of your wide belt sanding operation? In this article on FDMC, Norton application Engineer Dennis Walsh discusses when a professional evaluation might be appropriate for your cabinet manufacturing process in FDMC.06/10/2016 News
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.