Welcome to our site!The Norton brand delivers affordable innovation with the highest productivity. Let us help you find the right choices for your bottom line.More information
Norton Quantum3An Industry Benchmark for 130 Years. We've Just Raised the Bar with our New Depressed Center Wheels. A Little Bark with a Lot of Bite.More information
Norton ProSandThe Next-Generation Line of 3X Sandpaper.More information
Norton Century45Grind Today; Hear Tomorrow; Outperform AlwaysMore information
Norton Red HeatUnleash the Heat with Norton Red Heat discs & beltsMore information
Norton Rapid FinishSee the new Norton Rapid Finish General Purpose Convolute WheelsMore information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- New Lightweight Norton CarbonForce Vitrified cBN WheelsNews Release for Lightweight Norton CarbonForce Vitrified cBN Wheels12/10/2016 Press Releases
- Maximizing Wide Belt Performance in FDMCConsidering an evaluation of your wide belt sanding operation? In this article on FDMC, Norton application Engineer Dennis Walsh discusses when a professional evaluation might be appropriate for your cabinet manufacturing process in FDMC.06/10/2016 News
- Stephenville Facility Celebrates its 40th AnniversaryThe Saint-Gobain Abrasives manufacturing facility in Stephenville, Texas, recently celebrated its 40th anniversary with a live radio broadcast, video congratulations, and a catered barbecue lunch and birthday cake for employees on all three shifts.09/07/2016 News
- Keep Your Norton Clipper Equipment Running At It's BestOwner’s manuals and parts lists are available for Norton Clipper masonry saws, tile saws, flat saws, high-speed saws, floor grinders, and core drills. Keep your equipment well maintained and running at it's best.07/07/2016 News
- Removing Roadblocks to Optimizing Newly Installed Grinding ProcessesUse the strategies in William Plager’s article, published in May 2016 CTE Magazine, to remove roadblocks in the grinding processes involved in high volume lines producing complex parts.20/06/2016 Expertise
- 65 Years of Service for Saint-Gobain EmployeeTo celebrate her 65th year of service with the company – that’s right, her 65th year service anniversary – Juanita Cundiff’s wish was to have a picture with all the Carol Stream employees gathered together…and that’s just what was done.03/06/2016 News
- Effective Customer Support Rides on the Best Grinding TechnologyNorton, a brand of Saint-Gobain Abrasives, has teamed up with UNITED GRINDING to align a global material provider with the best grinding machines for R&D centers around the world.01/06/2016 Expertise
- Giving Back - Norton Professional Floor FinishingSaint-Gobain Abrasives recently partnered with Kenvo Floor Co., a local contractor, to re-finish the gymnasium and aerobic room floors all at no cost to the YWCA of Central Massachusetts.27/04/2016 News
- Norton Quantum3 in Modern Machine ShopModern Machine Shop is talking about Norton Quantum3 and the increased operator comfort this depressed center wheel delivers.21/04/2016 News
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.