Celebrating 80 Years!On our 80th Anniversary, Norton Clipper is announcing a re-branding and portfolio expansion. Join us as we celebrate throughout May.See where it all started
Expanded Product PortfolioNorton Clipper now includes a comprehensive line of abrasive products in good and better tiers to meet the specific needs of your application.Learn more
Norton Clipper Diamond ProductsOur diamond blades, core bits & cups are deliver high performance with a brand new look.Learn more
Norton Clipper Saws & Core DrillsOur range of saws and core drills can handle just about any material and have a new look to make them stand out on the jobsite.Learn more
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- How Contour Grinding Puts People Back on Their FeetThe quality of knee implants depends on the shape, accuracy, design, and finish of the model from the factory. Learn how contour grinding plays a critical role in creating a comfortable and effective implant.18/05/2017 Expertise
- A Guide to Refinishing Hardwood FloorsIf you're planning to refinish hardwood floors without the help of a professional, it's important to plan ahead so you have the right tools and techniques. Read our guide for finishing hardwood floors to prep for your refinishing project.18/05/2017 Expertise
- How to Apply Water-Based Wood Floor FinishesUsing a water-based finish is easy with our step-by-step application guide. Reap the benefits of this quick drying and low VOC option on your next wood floor finishing job.11/05/2017 Expertise
- Safety Requirements for Using Abrasive Cup WheelsAbrasive cup wheels are a fast, convenient way of grinding and cutting, but like any cutting tool, you must use caution and plan ahead. Follow OSHA and ANSI safety standards – do the job the right way and prevent costly accidents.11/05/2017 Expertise
- “Mount Up” and “Mount Down” Arrows on Large Diameter Grinding WheelsIn precision wheels the “Mount Up” arrow ensures that abrasive material is removed from the heavy side of the wheel, improving dynamic balance and reducing overall machine vibration. Mounting the arrow the wrong direction can worsen dynamic balance.05/05/2017 Expertise
- Norton ClipperNorton Clipper combines the rich history of Clipper into the Norton family, bringing abrasives, diamond blades, and light equipment to the construction market.01/05/2017 Expertise
- Choosing the Right Abrasive Product for Welding and Metal FabricationNeed help selecting the right abrasive product? Our tips and selection guide will ensure you're making the right choice to minimize cost while maximizing output and operator safety.27/04/2017 Expertise
- Tips for Off-hand Abrasive Belt Grinding SafetyWhile accidents are, by definition, not planned, the safety of your shop is in your hands. Norton abrasive belts have an excellent safety record. However, as with any power tools, you do have to be careful when you're working with them.20/04/2017 Expertise
- Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives join Refinish Solutions GroupSaint-Gobain Abrasives to bring Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives to the Refinish Solutions Group19/04/2017 Press Releases
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to MSDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.