Introducing the CM 35 Masonry Saw
The Norton Clipper CM 35 Mini Clipper is a brand new masonry saw, that promotes safer and smarter working.
About the CM 35
Weighing in at just 40 kilograms and around 30% smaller than the other masonry saws in the Norton Clipper range, the CM 35 is a compact, portable machine that will perform just as well as its larger Norton Clipper counterparts.
Improves safety and performance
The CM 35 Mini Clipper masonry provides clean and precise cutting for a wide variety of building materials such as bricks, block paving and roof tiles. It enables users to cut building materials closer to the point of installation, minimising any bending or lifting and therefore decreasing strain on the body, as well as improving efficiency and workloads on site. The CM 35, with its pendula cutting head, also minimises the risks of kickback and lock-in, which is more commonly experience with hand-held saws.
As the machine has no legs – although wheels and legs can be added as additional accessories – the CM35 is an ideal choice for landscape gardeners and builders who prefer cutting at ground level.
How it will benefit you:
- Ergonomically designed to fit into small spaces
- Minimises any bending or lifting by the user – reducing the risks of fatigue and strains
- Precise and safe cutting that minimises kickback and lock-in
- Can be used for wet cutting, as the CM 35 can be easily plugged into an external water supply
- Pendula cutting head that allows efficient step cutting and a longer blade life
- Dust extraction port facilitates a cleaner cutting process, making it ideal for indoor working
- Adjustable feet make the machine more stable and improves operator comfort
For best results use with Norton Clipper Diamond Blades:
If you would like more information on the CM 35 masonry saw you can contact your local sales representative or alternatively you can contact us here.