Introducing the CT901 HP Power Float
The CT901 HP power float delivers outstanding performance for on-site finishing operations on wet concrete floors.
At the same time, the heavy-duty steel construction provides this machine with long life and excellent reliability.
Driven by a robust Honda engine, this power float features a hydraulic pump system allowing the operator to easily set the pitch of the 900mm diameter blade.
How it will benefit you:
• Heavy duty jig welded steel frame means the CT901 HP is both robust and highly reliable
• Dead man handle helps to ensure user safety
• Blade safety guard rings protect the user from accidental injury, whilst maintaining good visibility
• Hydraulically controlled blade pitch, helps the operator achieve a perfect surface finish
• Foldable and height adjustable arm enables easy transport and storage of the machine
If you would like more information on the CT901 HP Power Float you can contact your local sales representative or alternatively you can contact us here.