Saint-Gobain Abrasives UK, Quantum3 Free Samples Promotion - 2018
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Saint-Gobain High Performance Materials UK Limited (Company Number 00245722), trading as Saint-Gobain Abrasives, whose registered office is at Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6JU and whose principle place of business is at Redhill Business Park, Stafford ST16 1WB.
Promotion Start Date: Thursday 1st March 2018.
Promotion Closing Date: Friday 29th June 2018, whilst stocks last.
Samples: eligible Applicants shall receive one free sample only which shall contain the following products:
Maximum number of Samples: 500
Application Form: can be found at https://www.nortonabrasives.com/en-gb/free-sample-request-norton-quantum3
Privacy Statement: can be found at [https://www.nortonabrasives.com/en-gb/privacy-statement].
UK residents over the age of 18.
How to Apply Requirements
Applicants must fill in the Application Form. Applications for a Sample will not be accepted for any Application Forms that are not fully completed. Samples are subject to availability and only a maximum of Samples as detailed above are available.
By participating in this Promotion and by requesting a Sample, Applicants automatically agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the General Terms and Conditions below.
The Promoter and its trusted third parties will use your information for the fulfilment of the delivery of your Sample, and, if you have opted in for the same, to send you marketing information that might be of interest to you. If you have opted in to receive such information you can unsubscribe at any time using the link in each communication we send. For further information on how we use your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
If your application is accepted please allow up to 30 days from the Promotion Closing Date for delivery of the Sample.
Use of Samples
Samples are not for resale and can only be used for personal use. Samples must not be used in commercial applications or be used in promotions, demonstrations or any activity that involves the media or aims to generate publicity, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry and eligibility
1. Applications must be received between the Promotion Start Date and the Promotion Closing Date.
2. Applications are free to submit and no purchase is necessary.
3. The Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the Promotion are not eligible to receive Samples.
4. No more than one Sample shall be provided per Applicant. Bulk applications from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple applications made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts will not be valid.
5. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late applications will not be valid. The Promoter is not responsible for applications lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
6. Any applications which do not comply with the How to Apply Requirements will be rejected.
Sample fulfilment and disqualification
7. Samples are as stated, subject to availability and there are no alternative samples or cash substitutes available.
8. Applicants will forfeit their right to receive a Sample if the Sample is rejected or returned undeliverable.
9. The Promoter reserves to reject applications from Applicants that could, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, bring the Promoter into disrepute.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Marketing and Personal Data
11. All personal details, data and/or information given either in the application process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to reject applications if the personal details and/or information provided by the Application is untruthful, inaccurate or misleading.
12. Personal information that Applicants share with the Promotor (including name, address, email, social media profile, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, the Application Form and these Terms and Conditions. By completing an Application Form, Applicants agree that their information may be used by the Promotor and its suppliers to send out Samples to successful Applicants, confirm when Samples are on their way, and to contact the Applicants for their views on the Samples. The Promoter and its trusted third parties will only send Applicants marketing communications if Applicants have also agreed to this and the Applicant can unsubscribe at any time using the link in each communication sent.
Limitation of Liability and Terms of Supply
13. The Promoter’s terms and conditions of sale (which can be found here) shall apply to all Samples supplied in connection with this Promotion. In addition, neither the Promoter nor any third parties involved in this Promotion shall be liable to the Applicants, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Promotion or the Samples to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Promotion.
Website Specific Terms
14. Applicants must have internet access to submit an Application Form.
15. By submitting an Application Form, Applicants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Applicants must also read and accept the Promoter’s website terms and conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the Promotion at any stage, including (but not by limitation) in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
18. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Promotion.