For Single Step Weld Blending & Grinding
With the RapidPrep XHD discs, Norton has gone beyond delivering a faster cut and longer life to reducing application steps. Now you can remove weld lines, weld splatter, weld discoloration and blend surfaces in a SINGLE STEP.
Ideal for work on stainless steel and aluminum, these discs deliver aggressive performance in any of the following applications:
- Welding – weld grinding and surface blending
- Aluminum Fabrication – casting parting line removal
- Stainless Steel Fabrication – weld splatter removal and burn mark removal
- Electrical – epoxy coating and tape removal on metals
- Automotive – surface prep, paint/coating removal, and surface blending
Available in TR quick-change, hook and look, and speed-change for your right angle and other portable grinders.
See RapidPrep XHD in Action
The Science Behind the Single Step Performance
These aggressive discs are constructed with
All of this translates to a disc with superior product life and shape integrity that can be used dry or with coolants. Read more about the benefits of right-angle grinding with non-woven discs.
Download the flyer for complete details on the sizes and shapes available.