Made by MeWatch our latest video from the Worcester, MA bonded plant and meet the people that create the products you count on.Watch
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
We take our responsibility to our end users seriously. So we put a lot of time and effort into understanding your unique needs and offering right choices for your business. Get access to the insights, best practices, and products our experts have developed especially for your market needs.
Why Tiers Matter
At Norton we believe in delivering right choices that matter. Our abrasives are classified in BEST, BETTER, and GOOD performance/price tiers to help you choose the right product for your specific application every time.
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We’ve developed key alliances to broaden our availability so you have access to a total job solution without the headache of doing supplier verification. Spend your time focused on your customers and your business. We've done the research for you.
- Superabrasive Grinding 101Boost nickel alloy grinding performance and troubleshoot problems by understanding wear mechanisms in cubic boron nitride single-layer abrasives.03/12/2018 Expertise
- Norton Metal: Solid Performance at a Great PriceNorton Metal is a comprehensive abrasive line ranging from cones and plugs, cut‑off wheels, to grinding wheels and coated specialty items to help reach project goals in a single, economical purchase.03/08/2018 News
- Norton Red Heat: Finest Scratch Pattern In Floor Sanding Industry!With Red Heat, you can tackle your toughest sanding projects while ensuring the most scratch-free floor of any abrasive. See Red Heat go to work.03/06/2018 Video
- Norton Blaze: Floor Sanding MVPThe most powerful abrasive in the floor sanding market, Blaze makes quick work of your biggest projects at home and on the court. Watch Blaze’s MVP performance.03/06/2018 Video
- Norton | Saint-Gobain Partner with Airgas for Quantum3 RightCut LaunchNorton | Saint-Gobain Abrasives partners with Airgas to roll out Norton Quantum3 RightCut cut-off wheels for fast cutting & operator comfort, while reducing cost.02/20/2018 Press Releases
- RSG Sponsors of Collision Hub’s Repair University - OEM EditionRefinish Solutions Group (RSG), an initiative by Saint-Gobain, is pleased to announce it is the presenting sponsor of Collision Hub’s Repair University – OEM Edition premiering January 31, 2018.01/25/2018 Press Releases
- Norton Abrasives Featured in Manufacturing TodaySee how Norton Abrasives has remained a leader in the abrasives industry for more than 130 years.01/22/2018 News
- Automating the Finishing TouchConverting from greaseless abrasive compounds to non-woven technology for structured surface finishes offers benefits beyond consistent, repeatable texture.01/02/2018 Expertise
- Non-Woven Abrasive Discs: The RIGHT ApproachWhen non-woven abrasive products entered the right angle grinder field, the technology replaced traditional coated abrasives as a faster and more cost-effective method of stripping, deburring, blending, prepping and finishing.12/13/2017 Expertise
- Critical Cooling for Gear Grinding SuccessIn order to provide the necessary lubrication and cooling capacity and achieve parts free of metallurgical defects while maintaining lower operating and abrasive costs, grinding fluids are developed with very complex formulations.12/08/2017 Expertise
- Saint-Gobain Recognized on 2018 Corporate Equality IndexNorton | Saint-Gobain Abrasives' Parent Company, Saint-Gobain, Recognized on Human Rights Campaign’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index11/09/2017 Press Releases
- Norton Quantum3Face the facts – the unprecedented design of the all-new Norton Quantum3 grinding, cutting and combo wheels deliver high operator comfort with faster cut, less grinding time and less downtime for relentless cutting action.11/03/2017 Expertise
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to SDS information about our products.
Access Norton's training to learn about abrasives products, safety, and applications.