Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Delivering Good, Better and Best solutions
One size fit's all' isn’t for everyone and at Norton we believe in delivering the right choices that matter to you. Our abrasives are classified as Good, Better and Best performance/price tiers to help you chose the right product for your application every time.
- Developing the future through AbrasivesWith the growth in aircraft travel predicted to virtually double to 7.1 billion passengers over the next 20 years and the combination of a reduction in fuel prices, you have the perfect storm for demand in new aircraft and engines sector.24/03/2017 Expertise
- Putting Norton's surface conditioning discs to good use!The Grumpy Blacksmith puts Norton's surface conditioning discs to good use. What can you make using Norton's surface conditioning discs?22/03/2017 Expertise
- Versatile resin bond for dry grindingNorton B49 a versatile resin bond for dry grinding applications providing a good price vs. performance ratio.15/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper Band SawCB511 Band Saw the ideal saw for dry cutting light construction blocks, providing a power supply of 230V.14/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton NorBevelNorton NorBevel-6 and NorBevel-12 machines are a revolution in bevelling and rounding metal! The NorBevel concept has been designed for heavy-duty bevelling and radius work,bevelling up to a depth of 12 mm.14/03/2017 Videos
- High performance pink ceramic flap discsNorton Quantum R928 high performance pink ceramic flap discs, provide an improved cut rate and product life compared to both premium zirconium discs and ceramic products in the market.13/03/2017 Expertise
- CDM253 & CDM353 - Electrical core drillsA new range of powerful electrical core drill motors CDM253 & CDM353.13/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton Bevel Systems: A well rounded solutionNew Norton NorBevel-6 and NorBevel-12 machines are a revolution in bevelling and rounding metal. The NorBevel concept has been designed for heavy-duty bevelling and radius work, bevelling up to a depth of 12 mm.10/03/2017 Expertise
- Paradigm: Shifting the limits of precision grindingParadigm is a revolutionary bond platform that features an exclusive chemistry that delivers an entirely new grain adhesion science, resulting in improved product versatility across a wide range of precision grinding applications.02/03/2017 Expertise