Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Delivering Good, Better and Best solutions
One size fit's all' isn’t for everyone and at Norton we believe in delivering the right choices that matter to you. Our abrasives are classified as Good, Better and Best performance/price tiers to help you chose the right product for your application every time.
- Finishing a Stainless Steel HandrailPaul Gray, Application Engineer for Saint-Gobain Abrasives demonstrates how to create a type 2 matte finish on a stainless steel hand rail with a Norton Rapid Prep Flap Disc,a Norton R929 ceramic belt and a Norton Rapid Prep belt in medium grade.23/06/2017 Videos
- Edge Delete Solutions for High Performance Solar Control GlassFind out how Norton Abrasives latest innovation Edge Delete Pro can help you in the process of edge deletion on high performance 'Low E'/Solar control.22/06/2017 Expertise
- Blending & Finishing Stainless Steel with Vortex Rapid Prep Flap DiscsPaul Gray demonstrates the finish that Norton's range of Rapid Prep Flap Discs provide on Stainless Steel.16/06/2017 Videos
- Made by Me, Inspired by Norton – MaiaTake a look behind the scenes at our plant in Maia. The quality of what we produce is in the hands of the people who produce it.09/06/2017 Videos
- Blending & Finishing large surface areas with BearTex Satinex WheelsPaul Gray demonstrates how to put a linear scratch back onto large surface areas with Norton BearTex wheels.09/06/2017 Videos
- Finishing Stainless Steel in Hard to Reach Areas (Fillet Radius Weld)Paul Gray, European Application Engineer, Saint-Gobain Abrasives demonstrates how to effectively finish hard to reach areas on stainless steel using a long neck grinder, Norton Vortex Rapid Blend to remove the weld and the Norton 2SF wheel to finish.02/06/2017 Videos
- Norton’s Step-by-Step Process Posters for the Automotive AftermarketNorton launches a range of step-by-step process posters helping you to achieve perfect results in automotive refinishing applications.26/05/2017 Expertise
- Be first to see the new Norton Abrasives corporate videoA glimpse into what Norton Abrasives represents; the infinite ways in which we touch people’s lives across the globe, and of how our commitments together with those of our customers, are helping to reshape the world, every day.25/05/2017 Videos
- Norton Clipper celebrates 80 years!Take a trip down memory lane with Norton Clipper as we celebrate 80 years!25/05/2017 Videos
- Put our technology to work with Norton BearTex!The F2316 heavy duty MED A range extends into a new range of shapes featuring Clean Bond(TM) technology providing cutting power, flexibility and an excellent smear free finish.11/05/2017 Expertise
- Norton NorBevel vs. Conventional Coated AbrasivesNorton offers the perfect solution to cut down time and cost when bevelling and rounding tools in the metal fabrication market. Take a look at how Norton NorBevel can help save you time and money versus conventional coated abrasives.28/04/2017 Expertise
- Produce a burr-free finish with Norton Rapid BlendNorton Rapid Blend preps sheet steel to achieve desired surface finish on miniature trains prior to painting.28/04/2017 Expertise