Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation and service. Delivering the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Delivering Good, Better and Best solutions
One size fit's all' isn’t for everyone and at Norton we believe in delivering the right choices that matter to you. Our abrasives are classified as Good, Better and Best performance/price tiers to help you chose the right product for your application every time.
- Norton Quantum R928 - Ceramic Flap DiscNorton Quantum R928 high performance flap discs, are made up of polycotton cloth backing and ceramic grain, providing an improved cut rate and product life compared to both premium zirconium discs and ceramic products in the market.21/04/2017 Videos
- How to change the air filter on a Norton Clipper CP512/514How to change the air filter of a Norton Clipper CP512/514 quickly and easily.11/04/2017 Videos
- Type 29 surface conditioning discsNorton expands there range of surface conditioning discs to Type 29, ideal for using when working on a 10-15 degree angle.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Achieve a high gloss finish on stainless steel with Norton AbrasivesNorton Rapid Finish NEX 2-SF, Rapid Polish and Norton polishing paste bar, help to achieve the high gloss finish he was looking for.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper Tile SawsNorton Clipper tile saws have been designed to cut all kinds and sizes of ceramic tiles and will offer you the best results when combined with a Norton Clipper diamond blade.07/04/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper CB511 - How to change the bandNorton Clipper CB511 band saw has been designed for dry cutting light construction blocks. This video runs through each step for changing the band on your CB511 machine.06/04/2017 Videos
- Case Study - Turbine blade manufacturerIn 2016 Norton became the second supplier of high pressure performance grinding wheels. Norton provided their Norton QuantumX wheels to gain customer lab approved wheels as a backup abrasive for the high pressure performance grinding process.31/03/2017 Expertise
- Norton Clipper CST machinesThe Norton Clipper CST range is the missing link between long tile saws and powerful masonry saws. With its long cutting lengths and powerful motor, the CST range is the solution for the future of tile cutting.29/03/2017 Expertise
- Developing the future through AbrasivesWith the growth in aircraft travel predicted to virtually double to 7.1 billion passengers over the next 20 years and the combination of a reduction in fuel prices, you have the perfect storm for demand in new aircraft and engines sector.24/03/2017 Expertise