Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Delivering Good, Better and Best solutions
One size fit's all' isn’t for everyone and at Norton we believe in delivering the right choices that matter to you. Our abrasives are classified as Good, Better and Best performance/price tiers to help you chose the right product for your application every time.
- Be first to see the new Norton Abrasives corporate videoA glimpse into what Norton Abrasives represents; the infinite ways in which we touch people’s lives across the globe, and of how our commitments together with those of our customers, are helping to reshape the world, every day.25/05/2017 Videos
- Norton Clipper celebra 80 anni!Celebriamo gli 80 anni di Norton Clipper! Fai un viaggio nella memoria..25/05/2017 Videos
- Norton Clipper celebrates 80 years!Take a trip down memory lane with Norton Clipper as we celebrate 80 years!25/05/2017 Videos
- Put our technology to work with Norton BearTex!The F2316 heavy duty MED A range extends into a new range of shapes featuring Clean Bond(TM) technology providing cutting power, flexibility and an excellent smear free finish.11/05/2017 Expertise
- Norton NorBevel vs. Conventional Coated AbrasivesNorton offers the perfect solution to cut down time and cost when bevelling and rounding tools in the metal fabrication market. Take a look at how Norton NorBevel can help save you time and money versus conventional coated abrasives.28/04/2017 Expertise
- Produce a burr-free finish with Norton Rapid BlendNorton Rapid Blend preps sheet steel to achieve desired surface finish on miniature trains prior to painting.28/04/2017 Expertise
- Norton Quantum R928 - Ceramic Flap DiscNorton Quantum R928 high performance flap discs, are made up of polycotton cloth backing and ceramic grain, providing an improved cut rate and product life compared to both premium zirconium discs and ceramic products in the market.21/04/2017 Videos
- How to change the air filter on a Norton Clipper CP512/514How to change the air filter of a Norton Clipper CP512/514 quickly and easily.11/04/2017 Videos
- Type 29 surface conditioning discsNorton expands there range of surface conditioning discs to Type 29, ideal for using when working on a 10-15 degree angle.07/04/2017 Expertise