Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Made by Me, Inspired by Norton
Take a trip across Europe with Norton to meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the products you rely on every day. We’re sharing the passion, pride and commitment that goes into making Norton abrasives, the building blocks of your products and processes.
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Norton & Winter become one brand, one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- Successful International Hardware Fair 2018International Hardware Fair 2018 was a great success for us and we’re delighted to have welcomed so many visitors from so many countries on to our stand.20/04/2018 News
- New Norton mixing cups now availableOur leading Norton Paint System has been extended with four new sizes of mixing cups, making it even easier to prepare and store your coatings.09/04/2018 News
- Cutting floor tiles with Norton ClipperHere we can see Kevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, cutting floor tiles with the Norton Clipper TR232L tile saw and the Norton Clipper Extreme Ceramic Turbo 230mm diamond blade.19/03/2018 Expertise
- Cutting wall tiles with Norton ClipperIn this video, Kevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, is cutting wall tiles with the Norton Clipper TR202 tile saw and the 200mm Norton Clipper Extreme Ceramic diamond blade.12/03/2018 Expertise
- Ultimate edge stability with Norton Winter V-PRIMEWe’re launching an upgrade of our V-PRO wheels: Norton Winter V-PRIME, offering the ultimate edge stability in round tool grinding.08/03/2018 News
- Norton sponsors Varela in Dakar Rally 2018 winWe’re thrilled to have sponsored the winning SxS driver at the 40th edition of the Dakar rally, renowned as the longest and the hardest race in the world.07/03/2018 News
- Cutting concrete and asphalt with Norton ClipperIn this video, Kevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, uses the Norton Clipper CS451 floor saw with the Norton Clipper Pro Beton and Extreme Asphalt diamond blades to cut concrete and asphalt respectively.06/03/2018 Expertise
- Norton Winter introduces new diamond wear partsWe’re delighted to announce the launch of a new range of diamond wear parts to complement our existing superabrasive portfolio. The first product is the Norton Winter Diamond Centre.02/03/2018 News
- Decoration is preparationDecoration is preparation - find out our top 7 tips for how to prepare your room before starting to decorate to get the best results.01/03/2018 Expertise
- How to choose the right paint brushWhen choosing a brush, you have to consider three things: the type of bristle, what you are painting and which paint you’re using. Find out why!28/02/2018 Expertise
- Cutting pebbledash and brick with Norton ClipperKevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, shows us how to cut pebbledash and brick with the Norton Clipper CM42 masonry saw and the Norton Clipper 4x4 Explorer and Extreme Universal Silencio diamond blades.22/02/2018 Expertise
- Norton Clipper spare parts website...now better than ever!The Norton Clipper spare parts website has been upgraded your experience when using and maintaining Norton Clipper machines.20/02/2018 News