Welcome to Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Made by Me, Inspired by Norton
Take a trip across Europe with Norton to meet the dedicated teams responsible for making the products you rely on every day. We’re sharing the passion, pride and commitment that goes into making Norton abrasives, the building blocks of your products and processes.
Get the latest from our Experts...
Browse the latest articles about our developments in products, technologies and activities. Access technical documents and white papers, case studies, new product details and ‘how-to’ articles from our experts at Norton.
Norton & Winter become one brand, one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- A guide to painting kitchen cupboardsPainting your cupboards is a cheaper and easier alternative to get a new look in your kitchen without all the hassle. Follow these steps for a new look in no time.18/07/2018 Expertise
- Norton Clipper Pro Silencio: the silent solutionWith Norton Clipper Pro Silencio you can reduce noise levels by up to 8x compared to conventional diamond blades when used on concrete, granite and other building materials.18/07/2018 Expertise
- Norton Clipper launches new Extreme CG Comfort cupThe new Norton Clipper Extreme CG Comfort cup grinder is specifically developed to lower vibration levels and minimise the risk of hand-arm vibrations (HAVS).03/07/2018 News
- Pinch grinding: the invisible work of the finishing wheelFind out how you can increase cycle times and reduce downtime in the production of cutting tools with pinch grinding.26/06/2018 Expertise
- How to upcycle your old furnitureHave you ever considered upcycling furniture? It can be a great way to give an update to some tired pieces or even help to brighten up a room - but how do you get started?22/06/2018 Expertise
- How to make the most of your angle grinderFind out how Norton performance solutions can help you make the most of your right angle grinder.15/06/2018 Expertise
- How to combat rising labour costs in the metalworking industryThe workforce represents an increasing outgoing in many labour-intensive industries due to rising labour costs. So how can you save time and increase productivity without hiring more people?07/06/2018 Expertise
- Norton Cyclonic range updatesThe hugely popular Norton Cyclonic range for car repair has new product enhancements to ensure it's perfectly tailored to your needs in the body shop.31/05/2018 News
- Norton renews partnership with Bud Racing Kawasaki FranceWe’re delighted to announce that we have renewed our partnership with the most important Motocross team in France: Bud Racing Kawasaki.18/05/2018 News
- Affordable solution for your everyday itemsThe new entry-level Norton K20N range of hand sanding products, including handy rolls, cloth rolls and cloth sheets is now available. Find out more.11/05/2018 News
- Norton technical advantage supports UK aerospace businessWe’ve proven our technical expertise in the engineering market once again working with a leading UK aerospace company - find out how we won the business.30/04/2018 Expertise
- Purple is the colour of 2018Get ready, the colour purple has become a hot topic as Pantone announced that 2018’s colour of the year is Ultra-Violet. Find out how you can introduce this hue into your home.27/04/2018 Expertise