Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Catalogue Quick Search
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Winter connects with Norton to become one brand... one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- New cutting off wheel packaging hits the shelvesOur best-selling Norton cutting off wheels are now available in handy tubs, offering the ultimate protection for our products.20/07/2018 News
- Norton Clipper Pro Silencio: the silent solutionWith Norton Clipper Pro Silencio you can reduce noise levels by up to 8x compared to conventional diamond blades when used on concrete, granite and other building materials.19/07/2018 Expertise
- A guide to painting kitchen cupboardsPainting your cupboards is a cheaper and easier alternative to get a new look in your kitchen without all the hassle. Follow these steps for a new look in no time.18/07/2018 Expertise
- Norton Clipper launches new Extreme CG Comfort cupThe new Norton Clipper Extreme CG Comfort cup grinder is specifically developed to lower vibration levels and minimise the risk of hand-arm vibrations (HAVS).03/07/2018 News
- Pinch grinding: the invisible work of the finishing wheelFind out how you can increase cycle times and reduce downtime in the production of cutting tools with pinch grinding.26/06/2018 Expertise
- How to make the most of your angle grinderNorton performance solutions for right angle grinders brochure22/06/2018 Expertise
- How to upcycle your old furnitureHave you ever considered upcycling furniture? It can be a great way to give an update to some tired pieces or even help to brighten up a room - but how do you get started?22/06/2018 Expertise
- #NortonChallenge - Show Off Your Skills#NortonChallenge is underway and we want you to show off your skills.15/06/2018 News
- Norton Cyclonic range updatesThe hugely popular Norton Cyclonic range for car repair has new product enhancements to ensure it's perfectly tailored to your needs in the body shop.31/05/2018 News
- Norton’s Norwipe RangeWe have introduced a new range of micro-finishing high quality wipes for the automotive industry30/05/2018 News
- Norton technical advantage supports UK aerospace businessWe’ve proven our technical expertise in the engineering market once again working with a leading UK aerospace company - find out how we won the business.30/04/2018 Expertise
- Quantum X Combined TechnologyQuantum X provides maximum performance, raised productivity and reduced process costs. It is a highly porous wheel with higher material removal, exceptional cool grinding and reduced cycle times in heat and stress sensitive processes.27/04/2018 Expertise