Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Norton’s Ceramic Technology is formed of a unique ceramic structure ensuring a fast and immediate stripping process that will guarantee a time saving solution and ensuring quality. This is the complete guide for your body shop.
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Winter connects with Norton to become one brand... one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- Norton Multi-Air Cyclonic Qashqai Case StudyA large bodyshop group put their daily sanding sheets to test with our Norton Multi-Air Cyclonic.20/02/2018 Expertise
- Grinding Versus Machining in the Aerospace IndustryIn this article, Saint-Gobain Abrasives' experts compare the production of parts by grinding and machining to understand how grinding can outperform traditional machining methods.12/02/2018 Expertise
- Norton showcases grinding tool innovations at GrindTec 2018Norton Abrasives, the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of performance abrasives, will present its latest grinding tool innovations from its Norton and Norton Winter brands at this year’s GrindTec.06/02/2018 Press Releases
- Norton Quantum R928 Pink Flap WheelWe've introduced our new Norton Quantum R928 Pink Flap wheel made with ceramic alumina to deliver a smooth, consistent finish.31/01/2018 News
- New 2018 Norton Industrial catalogue available nowThe latest Norton Abrasives Industrial catalogue, updated for 2018, is now available.29/01/2018 News
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives Showcases Performance Solutions at IHF 2018Saint-Gobain Abrasives, the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of performance abrasives, will present its broad portfolio of hardware solutions at this year’s Eisenwarenmesse – International Hardware Fair.18/01/2018 Press Releases
- Norton Clipper Multi MaterialAn ultra-thin cutting wheel for all your cutting needs! From PVC, tiles to roofing Norton Clipper Multi Material will cut it. The only cutting disc you’ll ever need.22/12/2017 Video
- Norton Multi - MaterialAn ultra-thin cutting wheel for all your cutting needs! From car bonnets to PVC, Multi Material will cut it. The only cutting disc you’ll ever need.22/12/2017 Video
- Norton ALUNorton Alu: the new wheel that will cut through aluminium and non-ferrous metals without clogging.22/12/2017 Video
- Norton Abrasives Announces New Xtrimium Gear PlatformNorton Abrasives has introduced a new platform for engineered gear solutions, Norton Xtrimium. This new platform removes a number of sub-brands to streamline the product portfolio and offer a single, simplified solution to customers.14/12/2017 Press Releases
- Norton Abrasives Launches New Gear PlatformNorton announces the introduction of a new platform for gear solutions, Norton Xtrimium. A range of sub-brands have been removed to streamline our product offering, making it easier for you to choose the right tool for your application.14/12/2017 News
- Finishing a Stainless Steel HandrailPaul Gray, Application Engineer for Saint-Gobain Abrasives demonstrates how to create a type 2 matte finish on a stainless steel hand rail with a Norton Rapid Prep Flap Disc, a Norton R929 ceramic belt and a Norton Rapid Prep belt in medium grade.29/11/2017 Video