Norton AbrasivesThe widest portfolio of grinding, cutting, blending, finishing and polishing solutions for all markets, materials and applications.More information
Optimising your processesDelivering the highest productivity and cost performance ratio in both stock and made-to-order solutions.More information
Reshaping your worldA complete range of cutting edge, innovative products designed to perform in any abrasive application in all markets.More information
Catalogue Quick Search
Norton’s Ceramic Technology is formed of a unique ceramic structure ensuring a fast and immediate stripping process that will guarantee a time saving solution and ensuring quality. This is the complete guide for your body shop.
Norton abrasives offer the complete fabrication solution. Whether it's stripping and cleaning, surface blending and conditioning or finishing and refining, Norton offers the very best in innovative metal fabrication solutions.
Tomorrow's innovations today
At Norton, we continually invest in R&D and closely collaborate with our customers to generate performance-optimized, innovative solutions that deliver efficiency and productivity, now and in the future.
As the world's leading innovative abrasive brand, we provide a complete portfolio of products that offer powerful, precise and user friendly solutions for every step of the abrasive process, enabling our customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications, from DIY home improvement to highly technical precision engineering.
Winter connects with Norton to become one brand... one technology leader
Norton Winter delivers high performance diamond and CBN tools for all precision grinding applications. With custom-made solutions and a comprehensive range of stock products, Norton Winter offers a performance package designed to generate cost savings through increased productivity, less down time, and better quality. Trust Norton Winter.
- How to make the most of your angle grinderNorton performance solutions for right angle grinders brochure22/06/2018 Expertise
- #NortonChallenge - Show Off Your Skills#NortonChallenge is underway and we want you to show off your skills.15/06/2018 News
- Norton Cyclonic range updatesThe hugely popular Norton Cyclonic range for car repair has new product enhancements to ensure it's perfectly tailored to your needs in the body shop.31/05/2018 News
- Norton’s Norwipe RangeWe have introduced a new range of micro-finishing high quality wipes for the automotive industry30/05/2018 News
- Norton technical advantage supports UK aerospace businessWe’ve proven our technical expertise in the engineering market once again working with a leading UK aerospace company - find out how we won the business.30/04/2018 Expertise
- Quantum X Combined TechnologyQuantum X provides maximum performance, raised productivity and reduced process costs. It is a highly porous wheel with higher material removal, exceptional cool grinding and reduced cycle times in heat and stress sensitive processes.27/04/2018 Expertise
- Fast Track 2018 – Abrasive SolutionsAt Norton, we take pride of our high level of customer service and we are dedicated to delivering the best customer service we possibly can so we have introduced the Norton Fast Track brochure.27/04/2018 News
- Purple is the colour of 2018Get ready, the colour purple has become a hot topic as Pantone announced that 2018’s colour of the year is Ultra-Violet. Find out how you can introduce this hue into your home.27/04/2018 Expertise
- Most popular car colours in Europe are revealedThe most popular car colours have been revealed, showing that white is still the most popular car colour in the world. Find out more!24/04/2018 Expertise
- New Norton mixing cups now availableOur leading Norton Paint System has been extended with four new sizes of mixing cups, making it even easier to prepare and store your coatings.10/04/2018 News
- Cutting floor tiles with Norton ClipperHere we can see Kevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, cutting floor tiles with the Norton Clipper TR232L tile saw and the Norton Clipper Extreme Ceramic Turbo 230mm diamond blade.19/03/2018 Expertise
- Cutting wall tiles with Norton ClipperIn this video, Kevin Bisson, Technical Account Manager, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, is cutting wall tiles with the Norton Clipper TR202 tile saw and the 200mm Norton Clipper Extreme Ceramic diamond blade.12/03/2018 Expertise